Sabina’s General Fund running low, says its fiscal officer
Farm Bureau, SWCD hold joint meeting
Have respect during SCOL’s final season, urges East Clinton superintendent
‘Grandpa’ teaches his craft
Sidewalk to be added in vicinity of Holmes Elementary
- Clinton County felony sentences handed down - 6:06 pm
- OEFFA helps new, and aspiring, farmers - 6:06 pm
- CM welcomes new teachers, staff - 5:52 pm
- Sabina’s General Fund running low, says its fiscal officer - 5:14 pm
- Cincinnati sees estimated 78 heroin overdoses in 2 days - 1:37 pm
- There’s no place like home - 7:30 pm updated: 7:30 pm.
- Recycling fee in city’s future? - 5:37 pm
- Ohio report: Fentanyl fueling increase in overdose deaths - 5:33 pm
- Clinton County Sheriff’s Office arrests, reports - 5:27 pm
- Longtime Friends pastor McCormick named WC campus minister - 5:26 pm
- Farm Bureau, SWCD hold joint meeting - 5:05 pm
- BPD: Man arrested after resisting officer, citizen - 4:58 pm
- Community Care Hospice receives donation - 2:54 pm
- At least 12 tornadoes strike Indiana, Ohio; no serious injuries - 9:55 am
- Farm safety priority with agritourism rise - 6:03 pm
- Have respect during SCOL’s final season, urges East Clinton superintendent - 5:45 pm updated: 5:45 pm.
- ‘Grandpa’ teaches his craft - 5:08 pm
- Blan school board seeks to fill vacancy - 9:43 am
- When schoolsthreatened,learning lost - 8:22 pm
- Wilmington police arrests, reports - 6:20 pm
- Sidewalk to be added in vicinity of Holmes Elementary - 5:44 pm
- Ohio inmate who survived ‘09 execution appeals to high court - 9:24 am
- Cincinnati Zoo Twitter account gone amid Harambe comments - 9:22 am
- Wilmington Friends Meeting sets open house - 5:54 pm
- Kasich says he’s done talking about Trump - 5:51 pm
- Weeds jutting out at Memorial - 5:42 pm
- Clinton County restaurant inspections - 5:22 pm
- Two hundred years and counting - 4:27 pm
- Country church to enter its third century - 5:48 pm updated: 7:14 am.
- Moving day for Wilmington College students - 5:46 pm updated: 7:15 am.
- Wilmington council finalizes bed tax shift - 5:32 pm
- CMH to welcome new general surgeon - 4:30 pm
- Health Hotline expanding to Clinton County - 2:57 pm
- Fire destroys barn - 11:34 am
- Ohio unemployment down from June; up slightly from year ago - 10:54 am
- Why are you worrying? - 6:16 pm
- WSF grants impact education - 5:54 pm updated: 9:33 am.
- Set to serve with the pros - 5:36 pm
- Wilmington mayor issues budget directive - 5:34 pm
- Truck rolls, power lines arc - 4:59 pm
- Clinton County Municipal Court sentences - 6:13 pm
- Ag economist: Not good news for corn - 5:27 pm
- First day of school for Wilmington City Schools’ staff, too - 4:35 pm
- Back to school - 4:12 pm
- Yellow buses back at it - 4:11 pm
- Crabapple trees to be axed - 4:00 pm
- Blood drives set for Sabina, Blanchester - 3:47 pm
- Authorities: Ohio criminal ring may have stolen over 50 ATMs - 2:00 pm
- Wilmington police reports, arrests - 6:38 pm
- Clinton County Sheriff’s Office reports, arrests - 6:25 pm
Longtime Friends pastor McCormick named WC campus minister
WILMINGTON — Nancy McCormick sees her new position as Wilmington College’s campus minister as “a sacred trust.” The longtime p...
Farm Bureau, SWCD hold joint meeting
WILMINGTON — Two Clinton County high school graduates were awarded scholarships Wednesday night at the joint Clinton County Farm Bureau and Soil...
BPD: Man arrested after resisting officer, citizen
BLANCHESTER — A Clarksville man faces multiple charges after police say he struggled with both an officer and with a good samaritan as the offic...
Community Care Hospice receives donation
Community Care Hospice is a major beneficiary of dollars donated following the closing of the Clinton County Free Clinic. The Clinton County Free Clin...
At least 12 tornadoes strike Indiana, Ohio; no serious injuries
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — A wave of severe storms produced at least a dozen tornadoes in Indiana and Ohio, damaging homes and businesses but causing n...
Farm safety priority with agritourism rise
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) — With the growth of agritourism and more people visiting local farms, states including Ohio and Connecticut officials are ...
Hillsboro hands Wilmington girls soccer 4-2 loss
Wilmington rallied from a halftime deficit Thursday but couldn’t hold off Hillsboro in losing a South Central Ohio League girls soccer match at ...
Lady ’Cane rally falls short in SCOL volleyball
The Wilmington High School volleyball fell short in its comeback attempt Thursday against Hillsboro, losing the South Central Ohio League match 25-13,...
Lady Falcons overpower Lady Tigers in SCOL soccer
GREENFIELD — The Clinton-Massie girls soccer team routed McClain 13-0 in South Central Ohio League action Thursday night.Mikhayla Carter led the...
Ladycats win suspended match with CNE 2-1
The Blanchester girls soccer team defeated Clermont Northeastern 2-1 Thursday in a game that ended prematurely because of a lighting malfunction at Ba...
Massie JV golfers top Wilmington
The Clinton-Massie reserve boys golf team defeated Wilmington 197 to 247 Thursday at the Elks 797 Golf Club.Alex Burnham, Joey Marburger and Carsyn Cr...
Strong 2nd half lifts Blanchester boys 3-1
BLANCHESTER — Dakota Penquite had five saves in goal and recorded a pair of assists as Blanchester defeated Clermont Northeastern 3-1 in a South...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Jessica Ann Bowman of Tampa, Florida and John Daniel Bozolo of Tampa were married June 25, 2016 at Eagles Golf Club in Odessa, Florida by Pastor Brian...
Paul and Jill Hall of Williamsburg announce the engagement and upcoming marriage of their daughter, Anna Katherine, to Dr. Andrew Stroud, son of Kevin...
Jane Fauber to celebrate 90th birthday
Jane Fauber, a lifelong resident of Highland County near New Vienna and a New Vienna High School graduate of the class of 1944, will be celebrating he...
Robert Alan Ledbetter and Katie Beth Collins were united in marriage Saturday, June 4, 2016 in Wilmington. The candlelight ceremony and reception were...
Allison Hope Reeder debuts
John and Rachel Reeder of South Lebanon are pleased to announce the arrival of their daughter, Allison Hope Reeder, born April 27, 2017. She weighed 6...
Middleton, McKay announce engagement
Keith and Carolyn Middleton along with Rod and Nancy McKay, all of Wilmington, are pleased to announce the engagement and upcoming wedding of their ch...
Practices of spiritual disciplines plan
I hope you have enjoyed this month’s columns about spiritual disciplines. Take these columns and use them to pursue godliness. For this last col...
Don’t treat them like dogs — treat them better
Today is National Dog Day.The day is meant to “celebrate all breeds, pure and mixed, and serves to help galvanize the public to recognize the nu...
Every life a mix of good, bad
The only thing we know about people – both people we know from a distance as well as our closest friends - is what we know about them. What we d...
CARA bringing hope across Ohio
For the last three years I have worked on legislation to transform the federal government’s response to the heroin and opioid addiction epidemic...
Ready or not, self-driving cars on the way
Much has been written about vast changes coming to what we used to refer to as an “automobile” and mostly from the standpoint of new techn...
Brown: It’s new day in funeral service
WILMINGTON — Kevin Brown, the licensed director for a funeral home that opens Monday in Wilmington, said their work will include educating the p...
Wilmington Savings Bank now offers FHA, VA loans
WILMINGTON – In addition to more traditional home loans, hometown community bank Wilmington Savings Bank is also now offering FHA and VA loans. ...
GPE debuts new flight simulator at CC Airport
WILMINGTON – Great Plains Enterprises, LLC Flight Training Center has taken delivery of a new DCX MAX ProMotion Flight Simulator for their fligh...
CMH Regional Health System welcomes Achint Choksy, MD
WILMINGTON — CMH Regional Health System and Wilmington Physicians Group announced Tuesday that they’ve brought on a new full-time physicia...
Wilmington’s Pennewitt interns with AMVC
AUDOBON, IOWA — AMVC Management Services recently welcomed Crystal Pennewitt, daughter of Mark and Pat Pennewitt of Wilmington, for an advanced ...
Little Flower Photography blooms by a ‘little way’
WILMINGTON — Inspired by “personal faith and genuine spirit and after five years of work and passion” Little Flower Photography R...